Data Entry Specialist/ Customer Service Representative - Richmond,VA
Part-Time Data Entry/Customer Service Specialist
The Center for the Support of Families (CSF) is a nationwide leader in consulting and program redesign for health and human services agencies. CSF is a Division of SLI Global Solutions, LLC. Working at the local, state and federal levels, CSF integrates new strategies and technologies into social services. CSF has played key roles on some of the largest and most important child support and child and family services initiatives in the country.
The Data Entry/ Customer Services Specialist is responsible for ensuring assigned project tasks are carried out accurately, efficiently, and effectively, while providing support, as needed, to project staff. This is a part time position working about 10 hours per week (more or less). This person would be required to have flexibility in scheduling. This person would also fill in for the full-time specialist as needed for vacation or extended time off.
Essential Functions (Duties & Responsibilities):
- Primarily reviews data entered into the SMART System for accuracy and corrects any errors found
- Serves as back up to the Lead Technical Analyst and is willing to perform the following functions in addition to or in place of the lead as necessary:
- Provides accurate frontline service to callers by answering questions, responding to requests for information and educational materials, and addressing concerns, while providing quality customer service
- Accurately and efficiently enters data from web based scanning systems to a database
- Maintains, updates, and retrieves data from databases
- Audits and resolves discrepancies as per contractual guidelines
- Provides a detailed analysis of the current database to management for review
- Communicates end of month summaries and other detailed reports to stake holders
- Maintains an orderly filing system of all forms, and coordinates safe transfer to storage
- Works independently and on a team on various projects
- Assists the Project Manager, as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Entry level position, high school diploma with some college preferred.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Microsoft Publisher proficiency a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with officials at all levels in government and industry.
- Must have the ability to handle and organize multiple projects and deadlines
- Must demonstrate a high degree of attention to quality, details, and correctness
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related task and responsibilities than those stated above.
SLI encourages diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
More information can be found on our website: www.sliglobalsolutions.com
To apply, click the following link: